Apr 2016 – Present
- Developing artwork for the immersive world of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality!
- Art Lead and mentorship on multiple VR and AR projects, both mobile and PC based.
- Client facing relations, outsourcing control, look target and visual prototype development are all in a days work.
Next Level Games
Jan 2015 – Nov 2015
‐ Actively consulting level designers and producers to develop unique gameplay concepts and experiences.
‐ Worked with Art Direction to complete assets that weren't previously conceptualized or greyblocked.
‐ Integration of 3DS Max assets into In‐House game editor and providing level design support
Metroid Federation Force
Rainmaker / Mainframe
Nov 2013 – Apr 2014
- Environment modeling for Barbie 2015
Barbie: Princess Power
United Front Games
Feb 2009 – Sep 2013
‐ Worked closely with Art Direction to achieve art style for a gritty and realistic Hong Kong inspired world.
‐ Provided guidance to junior artists in maintaining the established world art standards during production.
‐ Fully realized key mission areas from 2D concept to final modeled, textured and set dressed locations.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Little Big Planet Karting
Oct 2005 – Jan 2009
C.O.R.E. Digital Pictures
Oct 2003 – Sep 2005
- Duties mainly included asset texturing and modeling as well as a great deal of set-dressing.
- Joined the character finaling department to help groom character fur, fix geometry collision issues and various other character-related problems.
Disney's "The Wild"